Privacy is a key issue on Facebook. Because it is so important, the company has designed many features to give great control to its users regarding who-sees-what.
Unfortunately, there are so many options that it can be difficult to understand what your risks are, what your options are, and how to manage them! Fortunately, Facebook recognizes this and provides an area dedicated to helping you understand and manage your privacy.
This list provides links to every privacy explanation and accompanying option. Take a look at each to understand how you can affect your privacy on Facebook.
- Choose who sees your posts.
- Deleting Posts
- Learn how to delete posts.
- See what your profile looks like from someone else's point of view.
- Friend List
- Who can see your friends list?
- Like & Comments
- Who can see your likes and comments?
- Comments & Likes by others
- Who can like and comment on your posts?
- Who else can see tagged photos?